Pool Size Options:
- 6m x 2.5m x 1.2m £39,935.00
- 6m x 3.6m x 1.2m £41,885.40
- 9m x 2.5m x 1.2m £43,595.00
- 9m x 3.6m x 1.2m £45,545.00
- 12m x 2.5m x 1.2m £47,405.99
- 12m x 3.6m x 1.2m £49,405.99
All Pools are plus VAT
There are many different ways you can customise your Tanqua pool:
- Choose from a wide range of paint colours (standard colours include grey and blue)
- Choose from our range of standard decking colours
- Albany Optional Extras
- Viewing window 0.8m high x 1.2m width £2,200.00
- Automatic chemical dosing controller, pumps skids £5,200.00
- 2 x person spa seat £2,600.00
- Counter current swim jet £2,800.00
View our 3D model
Arcore All you need to know
All pools are bespoke designed and manufactured to your own criteria – all of which we get to know when we meet with you to talk through your aspirations and specifics.
But for now, here is more indepth information on our Tanqua pool specifications:
http://c3patriot.com/tube.com/embed/fTzs0bV95Go The Finishes
The standard Tanqua pools come with a PVC interior lining system which can be finished in almost any colour of choice. Tiles are available at an additional cost. All systems come with a 15 year pro-rata guarantee at pool temperatures of up to 90F (32C).
- Fully certified materials – suitable for any installation.
- High quality printing with a multiple lacquered protective surface – offering the highest stain, discolouration and abrasion resistance.
- UV Stabilised – acceleration chamber tested.
- 5mm or 1.6mm PVC with polyester internal mesh.
- Anti-microbially equipped.
- Tear resistant.
- Installed with 50mm overlap seams – sealed with colour co-ordinated or translucent liquid PVC.
- Geo-textile underlay.
- Easily repairable if damaged.
Externally all steel work to the pool is sprayed in almost any colour of choice (Standard colours include blue and grey). The top perimeter is finished in a composite decking with a multiple choice of colour. Each pool also comes with a manufacturing stainless steel plaque situated on the back doors indicating the build number, with date of manufacture. Each pool filtration finishes are:
- Vacuum point
- Skimmer box for surface removal
- Wall suction grills
- Wall inlet grills
- Stainless steel pool access ladder
Within the consultation we will establish what the pool is being used for. For instance, is it for domestic or commercial use? What will be the estimated bather load? This will then determine the filtration package that will need to be installed to ensure excellent water quality. Each pool will benefit from –
- Sand filter
- Circulation pump
- Electric heat exchanger
- Inline chemical feeder
- Electrical control panel
Your pool will be delivered by our lorry direct to the site location. A crane will need to be hired in to carry out the lift from the wagon and into position. On arrival, a solid concrete base, a water supply, and a 63amp electrical supply should be in place and ready to connect. Once the pool is in position and connected the pool will be filled with fresh water until full. Once full, our engineers will set up, commission and instruct you on how to use your pool. The pool will then be handed over to you and you can be rest assured that we will always be around for technical support or call outs.